Saturday, 12 September 2015

Send Away The Tigers 10 Year Collectors' Edition !!!

(Originally posted on Friday, 28 April 2017)


Send Away The Tigers is the 8th studio album by Manic Street Preachers (my favourite music band), but it's the first one that I FULLY enjoyed. It's a great classic rock album with some fun and quite positive, yet still thought-provoking lyrics. Pure fun!

This is arguably their most consistent and homogeneous album. I believe that any person who likes classic rock music would enjoy it.

This great album “celebrates its tenth anniversary in May and to mark the occasion a 10 Year Collectors’ Edition of the album packed with unheard music, unseen footage and artwork from the band’s own archive is being released on Friday 12th May”.

In short:
– there are much more songs than on the original album (2 CDs instead of 1 CD),
– there is also a DVD with one of their live concerts,
– on top of that the DVD contains some music videos and other fun extras.

I already pre-ordered the box and I can't wait to get it!

PS. This is going to be a great present for my 39th birthday (later in May) – my wife told me she will pay for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment