Sunday 28 December 2014

My favourite posts about other things on this blog

There are so many posts on other things on this blog that it's very hard to point out my favourite ones. I'll do it thematically.

My favourite posts on Manic Street Preachers:
My favourite list of Manic Street Preachers songs
Send Away The Tigers 10 Year Collectors’ Edition review
Rewind The Film – a masterpiece

My favourite posts on other music:
"Let's enjoy the little things (for in them the formula for happiness is written)"
Cool song and true little story
This is fantastic!

My favourite posts on the NBA:
Go Spurs Go!
A picture of Mario Elie
My favourite NBA legends and John Starks

My favourite posts on history:
A man who saved the life of George Washington
Gniezno – the first capital of Poland
A reminder

My favourite posts on movies:
Michael Biehn (as Kyle Reese and Dwayne Hicks) tribute
Aliens director’s cut trivia
My Family – my favourite sitcom ever

My favourite posts on other things:
Asceticism is neither the key, nor the goal
Glycemic index makes fools out of people
Men's and women's brains

No comments:

Post a Comment