Sunday 19 December 2021

The most recent posts on this blog

I've changed the date in most of my posts, so they are in the order I prefer. The original date is at the start or at the end of every modified post.

The most recent posts are:
My opinion about chess (19 December 2021)
Weird Science – one of the funniest movies I have EVER seen! (19 December 2021)
Chess is not about intelligence (18 December 2021 - update)
Listen to this! (15 December 2021)
NBA 2022 MVP race – part 1 (28 November 2021)
A constant grin of true happiness (thanks to Ghostbusters: Afterlife) (21 November 2021)
Polish soldiers taking the oath (11 November 2021)
Learning to fly AND land a radio controlled plane with CRRCSim (11 November 2021)
Do you think that modern communism would be much different than this? (9 October 2021)
Respect for Kyrie Irving! (9 October 2021)
The Ultra Vivid Lament – a song-by-song review (3 October 2021 - update)
Most universal types of binoculars (3 October 2021 - update)
Easy astronomy for total amateurs (16 September 2021 - update)

My top 12 favourite posts (on any topic) are:
The Dragon Never Sleeps re-read (Glen Cook's masterpiece)
303 (Polish) Squadron - Battle of Britain diary
My favourite list of Manic Street Preachers songs
Glycemic index makes fools out of people
A man who saved the life of George Washington
Embrace your problems with joy!
Gravity, acceleration, centrifugal force, tides and time
Men's and women's brains
Echoes of the Great Song re-read (David Gemmell's masterpiece)
Peace between people
Difference between an unborn baby and a newborn baby
Beauty of nature

Sticky:
“I'll go barefoot”
Fascinating history of modern astronomy
A reminder

You can find all of my favourite posts under the label “00 – My favourite posts”.

No comments:

Post a Comment