Monday 24 August 2015

Videos of Clyde (The Glide) Drexler

Below there are some videos of Clyde Drexler that I found on Youtube. I wanted to post them together with this review: Clyde The Glide: My Life in Basketball (by Clyde Drexler with Kerry Eggers), but the post would be too long.

I wrote some things about Drexler here: My favourite NBA legends and John Starks, plese reade it first.



The second video shows Drexler's phenomenal dunk from his college times, when he was a member of the legendary Phi Slamma Jamma.



The third video is Drexler's TOP 20, kind of. My favourite play is numbered 18 - Drexler's finger-roll over David Robinson. Cool.



The next two videos show Drexler together with the Portland Trail Blazers. They were such a fun team: Clyde Drexler, Jerome Kersey, Terry Porter, Buck Williams, Kevin Duckworth and Clifford Robinson, among others.





The last two videos show Drexler teams' best seasons: 1991-92 (Portland Trail Blazers) and 1994-95 (Houston Rockets).





(Sunday, 3 May 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment